Saturday, September 20, 2008

My First Blog....

You might be wondering just why a 50-something grandmother might want to start a blog. I am wondering that myself! I just wanted a chance to share our lives with both my immediate family and our extended family and friends. This will also provide a journal of sorts to save for the years to come. If you ever wondered what the Crouse family has been doing or what important events have taken place, just save the blog web address as a favorite then check us out as often as you like. I plan to post important events and photos. Don't be shy...be sure and leave a comment if you like. Until next time....my love to all of you.

1 comment:

  1. I love the blog!!! So cute! I can't wait to see/read your future posts. Keep them coming!!!

    ReplyDelete