Wednesday, March 10, 2010

For This Child I Prayed

more baby feet
“I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.” 1 Samuel 1:20 

May he grant you your heart’s desire and fulfill all your plans! Psalm 20:4  This verse from Psalms is the verse that I had emailed to Melissa providentially on the day that she found out that she is pregnant, not knowing how God had already answered our prayers for a Baby Hollon.  We are so excited for David and Melissa and for the new life that will join the family about September 15th.

“But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3   God has certainly chosen this time, this child for David and Melissa and we are truly thankful for this answer to prayer….an answer that is not late by a single day.

1 comment: