Tuesday, June 1, 2010

37th Anniversary

June 1, 1973.  I know when we married those 37 years ago I was not imagining married life past Steve finishing college.  I never wondered what it would be like to be married 37 years.  I think that I would not imagine it quite as wonderful as it is.  Steve and I love the empty nest.  Don’t get me wrong, I would have to say the years of raising our children were the most awesome years of my life.  But this time in my life and our marriage has its upside as well with grandchildren at the top of the list. 

Here are several photos of Steve and I on our wedding day.  (These were scanned so the color is a little off on some of them):

Steve Jana Wedding119Steve Jana Wedding 1973 Wedding Hands Bible116

I have always loved this last photo with our hands together on the Bible.  It really represents what our marriage has been and continues to be….totally dependent on the Lord and His word.  Happy Anniversary Steve!

No comments:

Post a Comment