Wednesday, October 20, 2010

James at Three Weeks

I spent a couple of days in Houston this week with David, Melissa and most importantly, my new grandson James.  He had already grown and begin to change since I was there a couple of weeks ago.  Here are some photos while I was visiting.  Melissa and I also enjoyed his first smiles.  Hope David got to see some smilin’ on the weekend.  You have to catch him full and rested in the morning.  There was lots of holding, walking, swaying, crying, feeding and even some sleeping.

 James 3 weeks (3)

 James 3 weeks (16) edit

James 3 weeks (13) edit

Love those blue eyes!

Nanie James 3 weeks (17) bw

Love this little guy…..

We have our “come back ticket” as my mother used to say and Steve and I will be heading back for a visit in a couple of weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures. I finally got to hold him last week. He was so alert! I think he's precious!

    ReplyDelete