Monday, September 5, 2011

Housewarming

Not exactly a housewarming as yet, but by next weekend everything should be ready to entertain guests at the new Alexander home.  I did not see the “before” state except in a few pictures but I can imagine all the changes that Shauna and Mark made so that their home would be updated and the layout would serve their family’s needs.  They did an awesome job with their remodel!  Last weekend Steve helped Mark put together and repair some furniture and I helped Shauna organize each room.  I didn’t take photos of the house but I did take a couple of the grandkids.Alexander Pool Collage

I think the kids would probably say that their favorite feature of their new home is the pool.  Andrew spent hours after school and on Saturday in the pool.  Steve and Mark loved cooling off every evening in the pool with the kids.  Next time I come I am going to take advantage of the pool as well.  Enjoy your new home!

No comments:

Post a Comment