Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Way Late Thanksgiving Post

Thanksgiving was really special this year for many reasons.  Most importantly we hosted lots of family.  It was our year to have all three girls and their families and this year my brother and sister-in-law brought my Aunt Guyla from Chicago and my sister’s family joined as usual.  Aunt Guyla had never been to my house and had never been to Texas!  We had a great week together with lots of reminiscing and visiting…..and lots of chaos with all the grandkids around.

I was so busy with preparing the dinner that there are no photos of that….only of the aftermath.

Thanksgiving 2011 (1)Thanksgiving 2011 (2)

Napping…..

Thanksgiving 2011 (14)Thanksgiving 2011 (21)

Ty and Kevin…..climbing and throwing

Thanksgiving 2011 (15)Thanksgiving 2011 (17)

Nathan and Kayden climbing.

Thanksgiving 2011 (3)

The little turkey.

Thanksgiving 2011 (8)

Aunt Guyla, me and Kay……lots of visiting.

Thanksgiving 2011 (28)

Sweet cousin time.

We had a memorable and fun time together as family.  So thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment