Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Family, Bocce Ball and Iowa Farm

The last evening we were in Iowa was spent with family on the Crouse family farm playing bocce ball.

Matt, Jason, Roscoe and Steve Crouse 2012

Matt, Jason, Roscoe and Steve.

Jason, Matt, Steve and Bart Crouse

Jason, Matt, Steve and Bart.

Jason and Roscoe Crouse

Jason and Roscoe contemplating a throw.

Matt and Diane Crouse 2012

Matt and Diane

Steve, Jason, Bart Crouse

Kayla Crouse

Kayla with the little girls playing with a cat behind her.

Roscoe Crouse

Roscoe

Kaitlyn and Kristyn Crouse

Kaitlyn and Kristyn were chasing the cats.

Donna and Kristyn Crouse

Donna and Kristyn

Kaitlyn Crouse 2012

Kaitlyn

Kristyn Crouse

Kristyn (love the curly hair!)

Donna Crouse Steve Jana 9-2012 (1)

Steve and his Mom.

It was a short trip to Iowa but we had a great time.  I did see my brother, Jan and my niece and her family and unfortunately didn’t take any photos.  I used to carry my camera everywhere but now I need to remember to use my iphone when I don’t have my camera.  We are so thankful for our family in Iowa.

No comments:

Post a Comment