Tuesday, April 3, 2012

From Overt Green to Marine Blue

Last week found Steve and I at Melissa’s painting the baby’s room.  I am so mad at myself that I did not photograph a before and after for baby Will’s bedroom…but I didn’t.  Just picture the greenest green and you will be close.  We were so intent on painting that we only took an iphone pic so that will have to suffice.

IMG_0156

The marine blue is a pretty blue/grey and the new paint and primer in one covered the green very well.  The double closets were another story.  We painted over the green with white (closet ceiling included) and it took two coats and was very tedious….but it is done!  Both Melissa and David seemed happy with the result and Melissa has the room pretty much ready for baby Will.  For some reason I really don’t mind painting, especially when the result is satisfactory for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment