Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My 37th Mother’s Day

Wow, I have been a mom for a long time….and I still love being a mom and grandmother.

I received my favorite perfume from Steve and a Pandora bracelet from my girls.  The girls love to get me something I would never buy for myself and they succeeded again.  Love the bracelet and I have been already looking at beads I would like to add.

After church we went to dinner with the whole Hodge clan at Café Eccel which was delicous, especially the strawberry tart.  I had spent Saturday at the Alexanders, Sunday with Heather (and family) and Monday we were headed to Houston to help with James when the baby was born.  I got to spend time around Mother’s Day with each of the girls.  So thankful!  Following are a couple of iphone pics from Mother’s Day.

Mother's Day 2012 (2)Mother's Day 2012 (3)

My grandsons are getting so big!  I am so thankful to God for each of my daughters.

No comments:

Post a Comment