Thursday, June 21, 2012

Will at One Month

After Shauna’s family left last week I headed for Houston to visit Melissa and family for a couple of days.  I mostly just helped with the kids and let Melissa get out by herself to run a few errands.  We also put up the vinyl name decals that she had for each of the boy’s rooms.  I wish I would have taken a picture of them.  The application went smoothly but there was lots of measuring and re-measuring to get them just right.

Following are a couple of photos of Will at one month.

Will 1 month 6-14-2012 (3) editWill 1 month 6-14-2012 (6) edit

I think he resembles James as an infant but definitely has a look of his own.  His eyes are looking like they will stay blue.  He was almost smiling so I am pretty sure I will get a few smiles by the next time we see him.

And photos of James just because.

James 6-13-2012 (2)James 6-13-2012 (3)

These two boys keep Melissa on her toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment