Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Photo Shoot

I am still very early in the learning process of mastering my new camera. I have been reading lots of tips for photography, but it can be confusing and just too much information for me to take in. I took advantage of another learning opportunity and photographed Andrew and Kylie while we were downtown Bryan over the weekend. Below are a few of my favorites of Kylie. She was very cooperative.

This is not something that Andrew really enjoyed, but I was so proud of him and the way he indulged my photography bug. He did his best to pose for me.
The photo below on first glance really shows Andrew's resemblance to his dad.
Below are a couple of the kids together.
Black and white is always an option.
I still need to work on exposure, focus and white balance.....wait, that's about the whole photographic process.....I have a long way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment