Tuesday, February 28, 2012

TCH….Again

Austin was re-admitted to the hospital.  Steve and I decided that both of us would go to Houston to spend a few days with him.  Steve spent the nights at Melissa’s while I stayed at the hospital.  The noise and light doesn’t  bother me!  I think Austin was thankful for our visit especially that his Papa brought him shrimp from Pappadeaux and also burritos a couple of times from Chipotle.  Hospital food alone is not going to help Austin gain weight.

IMG_0078

Steve and Austin playing cribbage.

IMG_0079

IMG_0080

Playing video games while having chest therapy.  He loves his new X-Box! (Thank you GIFT Sunday School class!!)

IMG_0081

This is where I sleep.

We found out on Monday that his pulmonary function has improved so they will continue the present IV and inhaled antibiotics and he will be checked again on Friday.  We are praying for continued improvement and that he can come home soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment